Congregational Portal FAQs
Our Congregational Portal: Breeze
Using a system that provides members and friends access to their own information helps us to care for and connect with each other. We request that you keep your information as up to date as possible.
Create an Account in Breeze:
Breeze is exclusively for church members and friends of the church. To create your account, access the Breeze portal at: https://ucctryon.breezechms.com/login. Click on “Create Account” under “Sign In.”
If you have any problems creating your account, please contact our Church Administrator at email@example.com or (828) 859-9414.
How to log in with Breeze:
What Can I Do with Breeze?
With Breeze, you can see and manage:
- Personal contact information
- View your giving history
- Search the database for other members
- Download an online directory
How Do I ...
- Click the My Profile (top of the screen if you’re on a computer)
- Hover over the gray title box
- Single click on ‘Click to Edit Section’
- Click the green ‘Save’ button when done editing
- Click on My Profile
- On the left-hand side, choose ‘Giving’
- Under your contact information, click on Giving or Pledges, depending on what you want to review
- To download or print a giving statement, enter the start and end dates, then click on ‘download’ next to the dates OR click on the down arrow and select ‘print statement’
- Go to ‘People’
- On the right-hand side, choose ‘Export’
- Next to Format, choose ‘Directory’
- Click the green ‘Download’ button
- On top blue bar, choose the ‘People’ tab
- Scroll through the list of People
- Or search for a person via the search on the left-hand side of the page
To check your giving history and access the church directory right from your smartphone:
- Download the Breeze CHMS Mobile App from your phone's app store or from www.breezechms.com/mobile-app
- Once downloaded, the church ID is ucctryon. You will be prompted to enter your user name and password – or to set one up, if you have not done so already.