We invite you to love God and love neighbor through our church through the giving or your time, talent, and treasure.
Ministry teams are how we live out our mission and ministry as a church. They are places where passion, service, and fellowship combine. Ministry teams help us to love our neighbors, care for one another, and care for our buildings and grounds. Go to our Ministry Teams page to learn more information about how you can share your time and talent, and serve where you are called.
We also share our time and talent in worship. Worship and liturgy are the work of the people. Worship is for God, not for us. It's a time of lifting our best voice to God, offering praise and gratitude. We welcome all in our congregation, regardless of membership or age, to participate in worship leadership.
- Liturgists lead prayers and read scripture during our worship service. Sign up to be a liturgist.
- Ushers greet and welcome folks to worship. They also assist in bringing forward the offering plate, and tidying the sanctuary after worship. Sign up to be an usher.
- Sound & Video: Our livestream team assists with providing sound and video during our worship services. Training is provided for those who are interested. Sign up for do sound or video.
- Music: We welcome all with musical gifts to share during worship. Learn more on our music page or connect with our Minister of Music.
- Flowers: You can sign-up to donate flowers on any available Sunday. Some who donate flowers order a bouquet (typically $50), others bring flowers and greenery from their garden. Many ask us to use a live plant, and direct the donation to our "Love Your Neighbor Fund" to help members and non-members in our area that are in need. All flower donations are listed in the weekly bulletin and can be made in honor or in memory of a loved one.
Additionally the sharing of our treasure helps support the life and ministries of our church. You can read more information on our giving page.